Gladioli were considered the flower of the gladiators and have long been associated with swords. These stately flowers are used in floral displays at special celebrations and are a favorite in country gardens. They are considered old-fashioned flowers, as early American women often planted these flowers at the backs of their flower gardens to create a colorful backdrop to the flowerbed.
The gladiolus flower symbolizes honor and remembrance. It can also symbolize strength of character, faithfulness, sincerity and integrity, infatuation and never giving up. It fits the characteristics of a Leo season.
Known as the stone of compassion, peridot is believed to bring good health, restful sleep and peace to relationships by balancing emotions and mind. This friendly bright green stone also has the uncanny ability to inspire eloquence and creativity; it also brings delight and good cheer.
The background of the painting features a lion golden mandala symbolizes the Leo season.
- Museum-quality textured canvas print of an original acrylic painting on canvas
- Each art piece is printed on museum-quality OBA-free, archival inks, hand-sprayed satin, and water-resistant canvases. They are made to be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- This canvas is composed of a luxurious poly/cotton blend giving it a uniform low glare finish. It has excellent color brilliance and image definition.
- All canvas prints are made to order, please allow 2 weeks of production time before shipping.
- Optional 1.5" gallery wrap with stretch bars, canvas backing, and wired hanger, will arrive ready to hang like a real painting.