Daisy symbolizes innocence, especially with white daisies with yellow or pale centers. Purity – also shown by daisies that are as white as possible. New beginnings, which is why they are often found in bouquets for new mothers or as gifts for children. True love – because each daisy flower is really two flowers blended together in harmony. That the sender can keep a secret. Keeping a secret is one way a person can exhibit that they truly love another.
Diamond imparts fearlessness, invincibility and fortitude. It clears emotional and mental pain, reducing fear and bringing about new beginnings. Stimulates creativity, inventiveness, imagination and ingenuity. It brings clarity of mind and aids enlightenment.
- Museum-quality textured canvas print of an original acrylic painting on canvas
- Each art piece is printed on museum-quality OBA-free, archival inks, hand-sprayed satin, and water-resistant canvases. They are made to be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- This canvas is composed of a luxurious poly/cotton blend giving it a uniform low glare finish. It has excellent color brilliance and image definition.
- All canvas prints are made to order, please allow 2 weeks of production time before shipping.
- Optional 1.5" gallery wrap with stretch bars, canvas backing, and wired hanger, will arrive ready to hang like a real painting.