This painting is inspired by my honeymoon trip to Paris in 2011. My husband and I went to Paris in springtime and I took so many photos during the trip. I've always been fascinated by French tulip's vibrant colors. In front of a field of blossom French tulips, the wind started to blow and we began to dance to the accordion music nearby.
To dance is to be bigger than yourself, bigger than any limitations. Never miss a chance to dance, because dance is the language of the soul. Just dance with all your heart, like no one's watching. “Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain”, Vivian Greene.
- Museum-quality textured canvas print of an original acrylic painting on canvas
- Each art piece is printed on museum-quality OBA-free, archival inks, hand-sprayed satin, and water-resistant canvases. They are made to be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- This canvas is composed of a luxurious poly/cotton blend giving it a uniform low glare finish. It has excellent color brilliance and image definition.
- All canvas prints are made to order, please allow 2 weeks of production time before shipping.
- Optional 1.5" gallery wrap with stretch bars, canvas backing, and wired hanger, will arrive ready to hang like a real painting.