The word “primrose” comes from the Latin word, “primus.” This word means “first,” which makes sense if you consider that the primrose flower typically is the first flower to bloom in the early spring. Because of this etymology, primrose flowers are often seen as representations of youth and everlasting existence.
Amethyst is a natural tranquilizer, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities.
The golden mandala background features an elephant. In Indian traditions, the elephant god Ganesh aids to remove all obstacles for change and achieving your goals.
- Museum-quality textured canvas print of an original acrylic painting on canvas
- Each art piece is printed on museum-quality OBA-free, archival inks, hand-sprayed satin, and water-resistant canvases. They are made to be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- This canvas is composed of a luxurious poly/cotton blend giving it a uniform low glare finish. It has excellent color brilliance and image definition.
- All canvas prints are made to order, please allow 2 weeks of production time before shipping.
- Optional 1.5" gallery wrap with stretch bars, canvas backing, and wired hanger, will arrive ready to hang like a real painting.