By sheer popularity, the lily of the valley is the flower of the month most commonly associated with May birthdays. It was first chosen by the Victorians to represent the month because they appreciated its delicate scent and curving stems and associated it with vitality and peace.
People born in May are considered to be humble and virtuous, and the white bell-shaped flowers of this plant send that message loud and clear to anyone viewing the blooms. Since this flower doesn’t emerge from the ground until all the threats of frost and snow are over, it’s also considered a sign that happiness is here to stay instead of remaining just a fleeting glimpse of joy in the distance.
Emerald brings loyalty and provides for domestic bliss. It enhances unconditional love, unity and promotes friendship. Keeps partnerships in balance. Emerald stimulates the heart chakra, having a healing effect on the emotions as well as the physical heart.
- Museum-quality textured canvas print of an original acrylic painting on canvas
- Each art piece is printed on museum-quality OBA-free, archival inks, hand-sprayed satin, and water-resistant canvases. They are made to be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- This canvas is composed of a luxurious poly/cotton blend giving it a uniform low glare finish. It has excellent color brilliance and image definition.
- All canvas prints are made to order, please allow 2 weeks of production time before shipping.
- Optional 1.5" gallery wrap with stretch bars, canvas backing, and wired hanger, will arrive ready to hang like a real painting.