If you like my painting aesthetics, you are in the right place!
I am so happy that you are considering commissioning a personalized crystal grid painting. The benefit of creating a personalized crystal grid painting is that we can design a crystal grid to manifest your own intention. I will pick the crystals based on your intention, choose colors and paint a mandala to manifest it. I am sure you will treasure this special piece of art for the years to come.
All Personalized Crystal Grid Paintings are in size 12" X 12", acrylic on canvas board in a white wooden frame with real glass, ready to hang.
There are two options I am offering at this time:
1. A crystal grid painting with a painted mandala background similar to the second picture you see here. This particular grid is customized for mental clarity-the client wants to find out her true purpose and pursue it. In the center is a citrine crystal, mookaite jasper on the inner circle to aid decision making, the middle circle are rutilated quartz and blue apatite for metal clarity and communications, the outer circle which represents the outcome are amethyst and blue chalcedony for ease of manifestation and communications on a flower of life sacred geometry.
2. A crystal grid painting with a mandala and subjects/symbols of your choice (e.g. flowers, animals, plants, etc.) similar to the fourth picture here. This particular grid is to manifest Love. The client wants a flower bouquet painting and a crystal grid to help her find the right life partner. The Vesica Piscis (two interlocking circles) brings people together in harmonious relationships. Rose quartz is the ideal crystal for the grid.
If you are a married couple and want to have a stable harmonious relationship, I can also add your initials inside the Vesica Piscis circle to symbolize that and it makes a perfect gift for your anniversary, Valentine's day, or any other special dates for you two.
You can choose the subjects, colors, or particular sacred geometry patterns. However, the artist will have full creative control of the piece. For example, you can choose to paint an elephant, but how the elephant is represented in the painting and how it is going to look is up to the artist. Please keep in mind that the artist has your best intention in mind during the creation process.
Please write down in the comment section during check out that
-What is your intention of creating this crystal grid, the more specific, the better for it to manifest.
-Do you have any specific crystal preferences?
-What colors do you prefer to see in the painting?
-What subjects do you want to have in this painting (only if you choose the Mandala with painting option).
Here is how a typical commission process might look like:
1. Once we receive your payment and your note of intention/subjects/crystal preferences, the artist will work on a sketch with color indication and email it back to you within a week.
2. If you approve of the creative direction, the artist will go ahead and finish painting the piece. However, if you want to make any changes, please feel free to write down specific instructions as to what you want to be changed. Then the artist will present you a revision.
3. The budget will only allow one change at this time.
4. Please give 2-3 weeks for the piece to be completed depends on availability.