Mini Painting Thursday is a series of paintings Helen creates every Thursday for sale on her Instagram account (@helencreatesbeauty) for $50.
Peony always holds a special place in my heart. There is a phenomenon in the East known as "Peony Gazing". Every spring, in China and Japan, thousands of people throng to the annual peony festival in gardens overflowing with peonies in full bloom. Visitors take a meditative stroll, drink in the perfumed air, and gaze deeply into the heart of these exquisite flowers to discover the intricate construction of each variety. I hope this painting brings you as much visual delight as it did to me while I was painting it.
The Chinese character on the pot means bliss. There is a mica crystal on the right side of the pot. It is a stone of forgiveness. It provides one with energy and purpose to move forward and appreciate the lessons and experiences in the past.
- Museum-quality textured canvas print of an original acrylic painting on canvas
- Each art piece is printed on museum-quality OBA-free, archival inks, hand-sprayed satin, and water-resistant canvases. They are made to be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- This canvas is composed of a luxurious poly/cotton blend giving it a uniform low glare finish. It has excellent color brilliance and image definition.
- All canvas prints are made to order, please allow 2 weeks of production time before shipping.
- Optional 1.5" gallery wrap with stretch bars, canvas backing, and wired hanger, will arrive ready to hang like a real painting.