Dance with Me is inspired by my trip to Italy in 2013. I spent my birthday month in Italy with amazing art, architecture, people, food and wine. My heart left in Florence and Rome. The exceptional craftsmanship of functional art filled my heart--the pottery, the leather goods, the glassware, and of course, the art! The perspective to enjoy life to the fullness, dance in the rain, cooking and eating with your soul, all of these stay with me to this day.
To dance is to be bigger than yourself, bigger than any limitations. Never miss a chance to dance, because dance is the language of the soul. Just dance with all your heart, like no one's watching. “Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain”, Vivian Greene.
- Museum-quality textured canvas print of an original acrylic painting on canvas
- Each art piece is printed on museum-quality OBA-free, archival inks, hand-sprayed satin, and water-resistant canvases. They are made to be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- This canvas is composed of a luxurious poly/cotton blend giving it a uniform low glare finish. It has excellent color brilliance and image definition.
- All canvas prints are made to order, please allow 2 weeks of production time before shipping.
- Optional 1.5" gallery wrap with stretch bars, canvas backing, and wired hanger, will arrive ready to hang like a real painting.