There are about 200 species of honeysuckle plants. The flowers grow on woody shrubs or vines and range in color from white, yellow and pink to red. These fragrant flowers attract hummingbirds and butterflies, filling the garden with color and movement in early summer. The ancients used honeysuckle berries to make dye. A honeysuckle sachet under the pillow is thought to bring pleasant dreams. During Victorian times, honeysuckle was planted by the front door to keep witches away.
Pearls are also believed to signify innocence and faith. Crystal healers use pearls to enhance personal integrity, bring truth forward, grow sincerity, inhibit immodest behavior and advance in wisdom.
- Museum-quality textured canvas print of an original acrylic painting on canvas
- Each art piece is printed on museum-quality OBA-free, archival inks, hand-sprayed satin, and water-resistant canvases. They are made to be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- This canvas is composed of a luxurious poly/cotton blend giving it a uniform low glare finish. It has excellent color brilliance and image definition.
- All canvas prints are made to order, please allow 2 weeks of production time before shipping.
- Optional 1.5" gallery wrap with stretch bars, canvas backing, and wired hanger, will arrive ready to hang like a real painting.