We are Cyclical Nature Collection honors the four seasons, the wheel of the year, the moon phases, and the cyclical nature in all of us.
When I surrender to the divine, synchronicity happens. I've been painting this collection and I haven't planned any names/ideas for it. I just let it flow and see what comes up on the canvas. Most of the paintings are done bare feet in Central Park at Huntington Beach. I just felt a strong connection with Mother Earth and nature's spirit.
I painted the New Moon energy in this soft peony painting: renewal, hope, gentle, intentional, and ready to grow.
- Acrylic painting on canvas, all original paintings come with a certificate of authenticity.
- Size: 14" X 14" X 0.5" (unframed)
- Custom Framing option is available. I offer custom floater frame options from a local framing shop. It is solid wood in antique gold finish which complements the painting very well with a dash of elegance. Please allow 1 week for your piece to be custom framed and shipped. It will arrive ready to hang. Please indicate in the notes section if you want to add custom framing when checking out. I will email you with different options.
- If you decide to purchase the painting without framing, please allow 7-10 business days for your painting to be shipped. The sides of the canvas are painted to match the background color and it will arrive ready to hang.
- If you purchase two paintings, please let me know which is the second painting you would love to have.