Chrysanthemum brings us the message that even the beginning of winter can have joy and beauty. It’s also the traditional flower of choice for Mother’s Day gifts in Australia. The Chrysanthemum is also the flower representing the royal family of the Emperor in Japan.
Floral specialists in the U.S. generally consider that the Chrysanthemum means cheerfulness and positivity, but in New Orleans it is only used for All Saints Day celebrations and has become a symbol of the honored dead in that city. It’s called one of the Four Gentlemen in Chinese culture, which reflects the flower’s importance as a symbol in artwork.
Stimulates the brain, strengthening the intellect. Citrine promotes motivation, activates creativity and encourages self-expression. Enhances concentration and revitalizes the mind. It releases negative traits, depression, fears and phobias.
- Museum-quality textured canvas print of an original acrylic painting on canvas
- Each art piece is printed on museum-quality OBA-free, archival inks, hand-sprayed satin, and water-resistant canvases. They are made to be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- This canvas is composed of a luxurious poly/cotton blend giving it a uniform low glare finish. It has excellent color brilliance and image definition.
- All canvas prints are made to order, please allow 2 weeks of production time before shipping.
- Optional 1.5" gallery wrap with stretch bars, canvas backing, and wired hanger, will arrive ready to hang like a real painting.