The Peony is most important in Chinese culture. This stunning flower is an official emblem of China, and it plays a big role in many holidays and religious traditions. It’s the flower with the longest continual use in Eastern culture, and it’s tied in deeply with royalty and honor in those societies. The Chinese name for Peony even translates to “most beautiful”.
One particular form of Peony, known as the Paeonia herb, has been a part of Eastern Traditional Medicine for centuries. It’s considered a purifying herb used against evil spirits. Traditional Medicine doctors also prescribe it for abdominal pain, urination problems, and general sluggishness. Recent scientific testing into the compounds found in the common Peony show great promise in treating mast cell accumulation, severe antibiotic resistant infections, and inflammatory responses with no direct cause.
Stimulates the brain, strengthening the intellect. Citrine promotes motivation, activates creativity and encourages self-expression. Enhances concentration and revitalizes the mind. It releases negative traits, depression, fears and phobias.
- Museum-quality textured canvas print of an original acrylic painting on canvas
- Each art piece is printed on museum-quality OBA-free, archival inks, hand-sprayed satin, and water-resistant canvases. They are made to be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- This canvas is composed of a luxurious poly/cotton blend giving it a uniform low glare finish. It has excellent color brilliance and image definition.
- All canvas prints are made to order, please allow 2 weeks of production time before shipping.
- Optional 1.5" gallery wrap with stretch bars, canvas backing, and wired hanger, will arrive ready to hang like a real painting.